News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The fastest Core i7-1165G7 PC available is now over two times faster than the slowest Core i7-1165G7 laptop

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2021, 06:23:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The performance difference between the two slowest and fastest Core i7-1165G7 PCs has now ballooned to over 100 percent. Tiger Lake can be awfully impressive as long as you know where to look.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-fastest-Core-i7-1165G7-PC-available-is-now-over-two-times-faster-than-the-slowest-Core-i7-1165G7-laptop.517862.0.html

uk

Hi,
I already asked to perform a dual channel ram test under the nuc review.
Here again it's assumed that the nuc gpu will perform as expected when an extra bar is slotted.
And this is probably correct, but confirmation would be much better.
Also, one would expect Intel to be aware of this as well, so why did they ship a review unit with a single channel setup?
Could you please remove all assumptions and add another bar to your review sample?
Thank you for helping me making a purchase choice.

uk

Alkalineknight

It would have been interesting and better to understand the results if the max TDP limits were stated per device.

Good to know though. Thank you for the analysis.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview