News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung adds more features to the Galaxy Watch 3 with its latest software update

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2021, 23:30:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has received many new features, including support for the company's SmartThings platform. The update, which is rolling out now, should also improve the smartwatch's reliability and stability.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-adds-more-features-to-the-Galaxy-Watch-3-with-its-latest-software-update.518336.0.html

Nigel Marsh

Given time they will start to remove features - just like they did with the Galaxy 2 - which I bought and quickly found  out - eg they removed the oxygen saturation measurement - something I bought the watch for as I have health issues.  Noticed it made its way back on the Galaxy 3

Not so sure I trust them now - hardware is good but the company ethos - not so good

Scott J Krieger

It has nothing to do with the Company Ethos, at least in the US, I believe it has to do with the FDA and what they will and will not allow them to put on the phone.  That's why the ECG was disabled at the beginning!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview