News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Specs for the Samsung Galaxy F62 mid-range smartphone leak out

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2021, 16:36:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This model will again be exclusive for the Indian markets, but, apparently, it is a rebranded Galaxy M62, which should launch in other regions too. It features quite a few improvements over the F41 model, including a slightly larger 6.7-inch sAMLOED screen, larger 7,000 mAh battery, an Exynos 9825 SoC upgrade and a quad-cam setup on the back.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Specs-for-the-Samsung-Galaxy-F62-mid-range-smartphone-leak-out.518289.0.html

Squeaky_1

Thanks for the review. Very nice phone. 7,000 mAh battery especially impressive. Please call me when Samsung reintroduces the removable battery. I cannot believe people are not rioting in the streets at the built-in obsolescence in phones now. A non removable battery is a real F**K YOU from any manufacturer that simply wants you to toss the tech on a rubbish heap every 2 years when the battery is stuffed and add to tech waste by buying new again. Shame on them is what I say!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview