News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Loaded Dell Inspiron 7000 Intel Evo convertible with 4K touchscreen, 11th gen Core i7, 16 GB of RAM, and 512 GB SSD now on sale for $950 USD

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2021, 02:17:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Inspiron 7306 2-in-1 is barely half a year old and it's already on sale for a fair price considering the hardware and features included. Alternatives from Lenovo or HP with similar specifications would typically cost a couple hundred dollars more than this Dell.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Loaded-Dell-Inspiron-7000-Intel-Evo-convertible-with-4K-touchscreen-11th-gen-Core-i7-16-GB-of-RAM-and-512-GB-SSD-now-on-sale-for-950-USD.518200.0.html

Averagewriter

All that wonderful stuff and burdened with integrated graphics, bringing it down to the operational level of a Chromebook. Such a shame!

Kauty

Why though?... It is not meant to be a gaming machine but rather an entertainment and productivity machine.... And it's excellent at it

Dorby

In my experience, the Dell Inspirons have relatively good build quality and display, but very bad keyboard and battery life. They offer too little for too much compared to other laptops.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview