News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Lenovo S2 smartwatch is now purchasable for US$27.99

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2021, 00:42:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the S2, Lenovo has created an affordable smartwatch that includes a lot of features. The Lenovo S2 has a 1.4-inch touchscreen, a real-time heart rate monitor and a purported battery life of up to 7 days.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Lenovo-S2-smartwatch-is-now-purchasable-for-US-27-99.518196.0.html

davidm

I hope Google's completed acquisition of Fitbit, and the fair competition regulation it has brought on, will create a new opening for inexpensive devices like this to fully participate in apps like Google Fit. I really don't want to choose between many half-baked apps, this could really help the Android ecosystem on the basis of diversity vs the Apple ecosystem.

Cynthia Hodges

Cynthia Hodges

Is the a vibrant on the smart watch cause I'm deaf and I feel the vibrant

Dodge

Quote from: Cynthia Hodges on February 05, 2021, 03:09:00
Is the a vibrant on the smart watch cause I'm deaf and I feel the vibrant

Cynthia, it does have vibration. You see the sentence in this article where it says "The Lenovo S2 is currently purchasable from Gearbest for US$27.99."? Click on the word Gearbest. It's a link. Go there and read its description and you'll see. BTW, I'm also deaf.

Hope this helps you.

xpclient

This is why I love Lenovo. They sometimes make decent useful affordable products. Don't have to be flashy and expensive.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview