News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Comprehensive list of all laptops featuring the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU along with corresponding TGPs

Started by Redaktion, February 03, 2021, 18:35:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Laptops featuring the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU promise a great gaming and content creation experience, but the lack of prominent TGP information means that buyers will not be able to get a fair estimate of the laptop's graphics prowess by merely looking at the spec sheet. In this article, we aim to provide a comprehensive list of laptops that feature the RTX 3070 Laptop GPU along with their rated TGP values. This information will be updated continuously as newer models become available.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Comprehensive-list-of-all-laptops-featuring-the-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3070-Laptop-GPU-along-with-corresponding-TGPs.517805.0.html

Andy M

Thanks for the list. I'm curious about the TDP made available by companies like Razer. Guess we'll have to wait.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Andy M on February 03, 2021, 23:41:42
Thanks for the list. I'm curious about the TDP made available by companies like Razer. Guess we'll have to wait.
We are trying to contact as many OEMs as possible and will update the table accordingly. :)

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Hotsed on February 04, 2021, 01:48:10
This is a good list for check RTX30 TDP, please keep continue the update.
Thank you. Please keep checking back as it will be updated and improved over time.

Abhimanyu Kumar

Congratulations to the author and the Notebookcheck team for coming up with this idea. Especially with very few OEMs specifically mentioning the TGP values, this will serve as a great guide.
However, I noticed that the 3060 article had a "battery capacity (Wh)" values column, which has since been removed and does not appear in the 3070 or the 3080 articles either.
I hope the column is added again, as most tech sites gloss over this spec which is quite useful while considering a laptop..

Jean Yves

Thank you for this exhaustive list, however I think you forgot one model from Asus, the TUF Gaming A15 FA506QR-AZ001T.
Or is it listed under a different code?
Thank you

Kliss

Great idea and great post. Do you have any idea if and when Lenovo will communicate on the subject of their latest line's TGP? Or when laptops will be sent to independant reviewers?

Dellfan

A swedish shop (inet) lists the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro - 16" with 125 W + 15 W (GeForce RTX 3070, (Max-P)).

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Abhimanyu Kumar on February 04, 2021, 11:52:17
Congratulations to the author and the Notebookcheck team for coming up with this idea. Especially with very few OEMs specifically mentioning the TGP values, this will serve as a great guide.
However, I noticed that the 3060 article had a "battery capacity (Wh)" values column, which has since been removed and does not appear in the 3070 or the 3080 articles either.
I hope the column is added again, as most tech sites gloss over this spec which is quite useful while considering a laptop..
Thank you, Abhimanyu. The battery column has been added in all three pages now. Must been removed by mistake :)

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Jean Yves on February 04, 2021, 13:10:33
Thank you for this exhaustive list, however I think you forgot one model from Asus, the TUF Gaming A15 FA506QR-AZ001T.
Or is it listed under a different code?
Thank you
That's a good find, Jean. Quickly glancing over the specs, it seems that the primary difference between the TUF Gaming A15 FA506QR-HN047T and the one you've mentioned seems to be WRT screen refresh rates, though it does seem to add up significantly to the price. We'll check with Asus if there are any other differences and include here if needed. :)

Michal

ASUS TUF Gaming A17 (2021) - FA706QR-HX004T would be the same as A15, just like strix series. Well its a guess :-)

Kliss

Quote from: Dellfan on February 04, 2021, 17:29:43
A swedish shop (inet) lists the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro - 16" with 125 W + 15 W (GeForce RTX 3070, (Max-P)).

Thank you, I'll try to find it!

Dellfan

inet.se also lists the Legion 7 with a 3080 with 115 W + 15 W and a version with a 3070 with 125 W + 15 W just like the Legion 5 Pro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview