News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

2021 Lenovo ThinkPad leak: X13 Gen 2 with 16:10 aspect ratio, T14/T14s Gen 2 stay with 16:9

Started by Redaktion, February 02, 2021, 18:49:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ThinkPad X1 series has already been updated by Lenovo, but not the regular T & X series ThinkPad laptops. A listing at the TCO certification site reveals the first details about the upcoming ThinkPads: The X13 Gen 2 adopts the taller 16:10 aspect ratio, like the ThinkPad X1 Carbon. The bigger T series meanwhile continues to use wider 16:9 screens.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/2021-Lenovo-ThinkPad-leak-X13-Gen-2-with-16-10-aspect-ratio-T14-T14s-Gen-2-stay-with-16-9.517986.0.html

Ricolito

Great products, I'm eager to know if, like for the x1, they dropped support for ultra dock and only support TB4/USB-C docking station

Jen

I'm holding out for a 16:10 or 3:2 Thinkpad in the 15-incher category. I work from home now and really prefer a larger laptop over the days when I used to commute more.

Yngmar

Shame. I was hoping for 16:10, but if it's not happening soon it'll have to be the Dell XPS, gambling with their quality issues and putting up with the weird USB-only design. Can't put up with 16:9.

under

Been waiting to buy ThinkPad for over a year now. With 16:9 aspect ratio on T14s and no Ryzens on higher-end ThinkPads they are literally forcing me to buy some other brand (despite not wanting to and price not being limiting factor) :( Unfortunately, I can't wait much longer anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview