News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Latest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 specs leak reveals a choice of two memory and storage configurations and universal improvements over the Z Flip 5G but at a cost

Started by Redaktion, February 01, 2021, 08:52:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Supposed further specs for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 have revealed some final key details about the foldable phone. Apparently there will be at least two RAM + storage configurations, possible IP certification, camera housing design based on that of the Galaxy S21, and 15 W wireless charging. But all these improvements over the Z Flip 5G will come at a high price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Latest-Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Flip-3-specs-leak-reveals-a-choice-of-two-memory-and-storage-configurations-and-universal-improvements-over-the-Z-Flip-5G-but-at-a-cost.517790.0.html

S.Yu

My NEX3S could charge at 44W, but only with Vivo's own protocol, otherwise it's a primitive 5V2A. IMO this is far worse than 18W QC or 25W PD because I'm now stuck with poorly designed 1st party chargers if I want a quick charge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview