News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi goes to court over its US Administration blacklisting

Started by Redaktion, January 30, 2021, 17:56:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has lodged a complaint with a US court against the same country's government for placing it on an investment blacklist earlier in 2021. The company asserts that the action against it is unwarranted, as it is based on an association with the Chinese military which (according to Xiaomi) does not in fact exist. This, in turn, has apparently affected its ability to do business in the electronics market as usual.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-goes-to-court-over-its-US-Administration-blacklisting.517680.0.html

Aaron Clark

I own a Xiaomi device and it's great, but I find it odd that Xiaomi says the Chinese Military doesn't exist..  The US doesn't mean The Chinese Army, its reference to the CCP Party and it exist and we know that for a fact. I won't go into details of my background but I will tell you we have 100% proof that the CCP Interfered in our election By using their Smart TVs and smart thermostats in a wireless connection tied into the Dominion voting systems From China.. The entire world will see all of the evidence very soon. So with that being said please don't talk at us like we're stupid, we know what took place.. And just to provide a little proof that Im right I'll tell you something only the CCP would know and that's Leonardo.. So Xiaomi, ask the CCP about that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview