News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

VRAM prices rise to hike the cost of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 and AMD Radeon RX 6000 series; laptops will also be affected

Started by Redaktion, January 29, 2021, 00:25:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 and AMD Radeon RX 6000 series has already received price hikes following its release, and not just from scalpers reselling the likes of the RTX 3070 for well above MSRP. Now, a report claims that scarcity of GDDR6 and GDDR6X VRAM will push the price of AMD and NVIDIA GPUs up even further.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/VRAM-prices-rise-to-hike-the-cost-of-the-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-30-and-AMD-Radeon-RX-6000-series-laptops-will-also-be-affected.517439.0.html

easyjep

Now we just need China to invade Taiwan and all the conceivable things that could turn a modern GPU into something more valuable than a car would have happened.

hfm

It's funny how fast I went from sad that my queue position for a 3080 still hasn't popped up after all this time to just being glad I have a 2070 and am making dents in my backlog that will last me 2 lifetimes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview