News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ryzen 4500U-powered AYA NEO Founder edition suffers a similar fate to that of the Smach Z as release date postponement is announced

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2021, 10:30:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AYA NEO Founder edition handheld console has had its release date postponed until March 10. The development process has been hit by some issues, leaving the AYA NEO portable in a situation that eerily echoes the apparent demise of the Smach Z console. The AYA NEO handheld is fitted with an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Ryzen-4500U-powered-AYA-NEO-Founder-edition-suffers-a-similar-fate-to-that-of-the-Smach-Z-as-release-date-postponement-is-announced.517288.0.html

Thinkpad Fan

One delay and you're already calling it another Smach Z? Ye of little faith. These guys are actually using a custom motherboard aleady. Smach team can hardly get custom boards made, lol

ZODD

Where do you get your news because it completely wrong.
Yes, it has been delayed to iron some issues out but they have sent out about 30-40 units to some early backers.
Nothing like the Smach Z which has yet to produce s*** in 4-5 years.

NexusFantismo

Even with the pictures they posted to Twitter you still think it could be a Smach Z type of situation? Look, I'm not a backer but that's seems a little harsh no?

CondomsizeXL

Primary use of this machine will be for gaming however 4500U have inferior graphic so Gx pro or Win3 with Iris Xe96 will be a much better option anyway

rookiegamer

AYA NEO has good future, great console design, great performance, great battery life, nvme slot allows to upgrade storage, great screen size and quality, i hope next models have microsd slot, full dualshock4 joystick styles, better battery life, backlight buttons just like we saw in prototype, i hope AYA NEO solves every issue they have because im really hype to get one of these windows consoles.

riklaunim

Quote from: CondomsizeXL on January 30, 2021, 03:27:30
Primary use of this machine will be for gaming however 4500U have inferior graphic so Gx pro or Win3 with Iris Xe96 will be a much better option anyway
This will come mostly to which form factor you prefer. This one doesn't have a keyboard (meh one) but has a bigger screen and better CPU side (for less game-related use cases). Plus early ones seem bit cheaper than Win 3.

ZODD

Quote from: CondomsizeXL on January 30, 2021, 03:27:30

Much better is a big stretch.
Yes it is true but the 4500u is only a few frames back.
The Win 3 costs hundreds more
The GX Pro 2 tp 3 times ......so you tell me what is really the best option.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview