News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Huawei Watch GT 2 receives new features with its latest software update

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2021, 00:45:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Huawei Watch GT 2 has gained some new features courtesy of its latest software update, despite its release in October 2019. The latest firmware, which Huawei has called v1.0.11.20, is a 24.11 MB download and is rolling out to smartwatches now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Huawei-Watch-GT-2-receives-new-features-with-its-latest-software-update.517119.0.html

Boxx

I have went back to my Garmin Vivoactive3
1. Wrist HRM is not as accurate as a chest strap HRM. People say the Polar H7 does not pair with the Health app. (is that true?)
2. No simple reply back text like: yes, no, OK, I'll call you back etc.
3. It has a altimeter but no stair counter
4. Certain watch regions do not get the large assortment of watch faces.
5. No smart BT accurate bike speed and Cadence sensor. (MAGENE / POLAR)

Thomas varghees

Still whats app call notification is not working, I was so excited when I heard about update. >:(

HubHua

I have a Gt2e and while the hardware is beautiful, and the battery life is amazing the software is very badly done.
I hope they solved the duplicate whatsapp messages notifications.

Val Pentony

Still no connection to Strava, I can't imagine the amount of sales being lost due to this basic flaw, the watch itself is very good, but all of my friends use strava, I'm feeling very left out, please sort this out ASAP!!!!

Simon David

The monthly total in Exercise Records has gone, this is frustrating as I set a monthly target for myself

SirSimon

...I miss plenty of sports in workout (e.g.skiing -alpine&cross country...) And GPS recording is only with few of them (running, walking, bike) would like to have it with all outside workouts...and yes Strava export too!

Amirul

Huawei should put remote control for taking picture function so tht all the watch especially Gt Above mode can be use to taking picture :)

Einwod

The watch has had this feature for months. Take a look in the settings. Where have you been, hiding under a rock?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview