News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Pipo W12: A 2-in-1 Microsoft Surface alternative with LTE, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 and a 3:2 display for under US$450

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2021, 00:12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the W12, Pipo combines a Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 chipset, up to 8 GB of RAM and a 37 Wh battery in a 2-in-1 form factor. The device has a high-resolution 3:2 display and up to 8 GB of RAM.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Pipo-W12-A-2-in-1-Microsoft-Surface-alternative-with-LTE-a-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-850-and-a-3-2-display-for-under-US-450.517114.0.html

Dorby

Install ChromeOS with Linux, and this would be one of the best Chromebook tablets on the market for its asking price.

Mega Man X

I already have Surface Pro X, and I just bought this. It's like a Surface Pro X Lite, and it's less than 1/4 of what I paid for my Surface Pro X including accessories. Benefits of Windows on ARM (WoA) devices are no overheating, LTE connectivity, fanless, great battery life, instant-on, and full desktop browser. You can't get a full desktop browser on an iPad or Android tablet.

If you live in Microsoft's ecosystem, and don't like Google's, then WoA and the upcoming Windows 10X devices are for you. If you don't have any preference for Microsoft's ecosystem, and prefer Google's instead, a Chromebook is a similarly priced alternative. You get almost all the same benefits above but with the negatives of overheating, fanned x86 CPUs and no LTE, on almost all Chromebooks. Only a few Chromebooks are based on ARM64; and all with Chinese ARM processors, none with Qualcomm Snapdragons.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview