News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

TOPTON presents a new mini-PC with up to an AMD Ryzen 5 3200G processor

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2021, 00:00:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

TOPTON has released a new mini-PC, and one that it has designed to impress with its high performance, despite its compact dimensions. The mini-PC comes with up to an AMD Ryzen 5 3400GE, but other processors are available. The device supports multiple SSDs, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/TOPTON-presents-a-new-mini-PC-with-up-to-an-AMD-Ryzen-5-3200G-processor.517113.0.html

General Knobby

Chinese PC "brands" remind me a lot of Indie game devs:
they release a hideous product in an over-saturated market; fail to realize what went wrong. Repeat.
Only difference, it costs you $399 and not $39.

druiser

i don't know why many brands just opt for hdmi where a DP offers more (for instance, if i plug this with my screen in full hd, i'll only get 60 HZ, wherease with DP, it goes up de 75 Hz (the max screen capacity)

Overall, even if i'm not what we call a mac addict, i'm really interested with the M1 ship for my next pc (or a similar technolgie)  it would be more silent and quicker.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview