News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2021) is on the way, according to a new leak

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2021, 19:07:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The tech blog MySmartPrice claims to have been sent exclusive renders of a new Galaxy Tab A-series slate. It is purported to be the next generation of it 8.4-inch variant, and to be slimmer and more portable compared to its predecessor. Otherwise, it seems to be largely unchanged, down to its 3.5mm jack.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-8-4-2021-is-on-the-way-according-to-a-new-leak.516851.0.html

John Friedson

You need to think twice before buying a Tab A!  My 8.4 2020 was released with Andoird 9, updated once in October, then again at the end of Jan 2021 - but only to Android 10!  Updates are infrequent and way behind.  Apparently, the Tab A's are 2nd class citizens, and I'd think twice before buying one again.

Vedran

I hope they solved the overheating problem that made former version of Tab A shutting down apps if ambient temperature goes over  84+ F or being a while on direct sunlight.

Mike Beaulieu

John Frieda on is right, I have a Tab A from about 5 years ago, I have yet to see a firmware upgrade.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview