News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Band 6 details leaked: SpO2 sensor, possible GPS, Alexa support, and a larger display than the Mi Band 5

Started by Redaktion, January 23, 2021, 23:19:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first details of the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 have been posted online, and it seems likely there will be a global variant called the Mi Smart Band 6. The upcoming activity tracker has all the features that the Mi Band 5 offers but with additional utilities, such as SpO2 tracking (blood oxygen level measurement) and Alexa support. The Mi Band 6 may have a larger display too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Band-6-details-leaked-SpO2-sensor-possible-GPS-Alexa-support-and-a-larger-display-than-the-Mi-Band-5.516488.0.html

Sohail

The Mi Fit app is broken for some weeks now. I have a Mi band 3 and I am unable to install Mi Fit app in my mobile. The result is that my band is a useless piece of crap now.

Aleejo

Patricia Khumalo

STYLIANOS EFSTATHIOU

Here we go again ....
A year ago I LOST my money believing that Xiaomi will have SpO2 sensor.
A year after ...the same story ?! Really  ;D  :)
No way Jose ... never again.

I'd suggest you guys to have a look at Huawei band 6 the IT HAS FOR SURE SpO2  Sensor. Don't through your money out the window and into their pockets.

Xiaomi...one time is enough to loose a customer ... Veeeery Well done ;-)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview