News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 9 vs OnePlus 9 Pro: More specifications leaked ahead of anticipated March release

Started by Redaktion, January 23, 2021, 17:36:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Digital Chat Station has leaked more details about the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. According to the whistleblower, the two devices will essentially have the same displays as the OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 Pro, but with smaller punch-holes for front-facing cameras.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-9-vs-OnePlus-9-Pro-More-specifications-leaked-ahead-of-anticipated-March-release.516745.0.html

JohnnyH

I didn't get the 8 pro because I had a new Samsung at the time.  But it doesn't seem like there is not going to be much difference.  That is disappointing   Still it has fast wireless charging and I like the camera hole to the side.  It has great specs and oxygen os and looks great with fast refresh rates and improved camera.  I like it enough to buy it.

Mark Williamson

alternatively, the iterative improvements could make the 8t or 8 pro excellent value assuming they receive a price cut in the wake of these launches :)

jayhawksean

If the camera is greatly improved, as rumored, then that will be enough for me to sell my iPhone 11 Pro and switch back to OnePlus. I switched to iPhone for the camera from a OnePlus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview