News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Intel Core i7-11700K loses out to the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X in a big way in early Geekbench single-core and multi-core benchmarks

Started by Redaktion, January 22, 2021, 20:59:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Core i7-11700K has appeared on Geekbench 5 to showcase its single-core and multi-core performance. The eight-core processor cannot match the single-core performance of the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and even falls behind the multi-core performance of the Ryzen 5 5600X, AMD's latest six-core processor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Intel-Core-i7-11700K-loses-out-to-the-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X-in-a-big-way-in-early-Geekbench-single-core-and-multi-core-benchmarks.516405.0.html

Kevin Pham

I wouldn't have a problem with this if they priced it right, but knowing intel they probably won't. I'd be pleasantly surprised if I was wrong though

JayN

"The Core i9-11900K has been seen nearly hitting 11,000 points mind you, but we doubt that the Core i7-11700K will match that. "

so, looks like the Core i9-11900K will be the one to get.  Intel has a lot of 14nm capacity, so little it should be readily available.

Intel's q4 earnings slide listed Rocket Lake status as "shipping".  Was that just an error in the slide?  I haven't seen an article mentioning that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview