News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Mi A2 Lite receives another update with the latest Android security patch

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2021, 20:33:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has begun the new decade with a new update, and one that brings it onto the January 2021 Android security patch. The Mi A2 Lite will not receive an OS upgrade beyond Android 10, but it will continue to receive security patch updates for another six months.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Mi-A2-Lite-receives-another-update-with-the-latest-Android-security-patch.516260.0.html

Thiago

I have a Pixel 5 and recently bought a previously owned Mi A2 Lite because it was an "Android One" device. Never could imagine the system would be so terrible, full of small but very annoying bugs (such as "settings suggest" never leaving the settings menu). I tried everything to solve them, including a full flash of the OEM ROM. In the end, I opted to go for a custom ROM (Havoc) which is lighter and with no bugs. This experience showed me how difficult is for a AOSP functional ROM to exist outside the Pixel devices. It's a shame, but for me Android One was terrible.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview