News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung halts Android 11 One UI 3.0 update rollout for the Galaxy S10 due to possible bug issues

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2021, 19:31:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been reported that Samsung has had to pause the rollout for the Android 11 One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy S10 series. The reasons for the halt have yet to be divulged but it's likely bugs have been discovered. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 11 One UI 3.0 update was only first made available a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-halts-Android-11-One-UI-3-0-update-rollout-for-the-Galaxy-S10-due-to-possible-bug-issues.516254.0.html

Mohamed Sharif

Since i upgraded to android 11 my galaxy s10 plus has an issue with sound/vibration.  In the bedtime i.put vibration and wifi Off. Aftee 1 minute  sound On and wifi On automatically  somehow  i didn't understand how it's  the getting On while i put vibration or silent. Does anyone has this issue and how i can stop it . It's annoying me too much . I had to put airplane mode otherwise i wouldn't get sleep 😴.

Herb

The S10 Lite is my very first Samsung Cell - Assumed the over priced cells was a waste money, until i took the dive and purchased my 1st over $500.00 Cell phone. Well, to my surprise this was a great choice, the phone is excellent.

However, the recent Android 11 update has changed the overall operations of this excellent product. I am forced to complete daily power  off/on in order to get sound and wifi to function.
In addition, I have noticed lag in overall functionality.

Great Phone - I look forward to an update which will restore the original functionality to my cell.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview