News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-11375H in purported MSI Stealth 15M laptop shown to be 46% faster in single-core compared to Core i7-10750H, indicative of longer sustained 5 GHz boost

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2021, 15:13:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We have received a Cinebench R20 single-core score from what appears to be an MSI Stealth 15M laptop powered by the Core i7-11375H Special Edition Tiger Lake-H35 processor. While we have previously reported about leaked scores for this processor, the new score shows it to be much faster and possibly even offering a more sustained 5 GHz boost.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-11375H-in-purported-MSI-Stealth-15M-laptop-shown-to-be-46-faster-in-single-core-compared-to-Core-i7-10750H-indicative-of-longer-sustained-5-GHz-boost.516065.0.html

Anger, Frustration

In-sane.
And the best thing is - if we're to believe our local conspiracy theorists (scroll for the Polish revelations thread on forums)... Then these BEASTS will be available for purchase already in the coming month - from every vendor! All yours in the sub-$999 segment.
Here's looking @ Ryzen 5000H... Oh, that better not be another paper launch, AMD! >:(

toven

Quote from: Anger, Frustration on January 21, 2021, 16:05:20
In-sane.
And the best thing is - if we're to believe our local conspiracy theorists (scroll for the Polish revelations thread on forums)... Then these BEASTS will be available for purchase already in the coming month - from every vendor! All yours in the sub-$999 segment.
Here's looking @ Ryzen 5000H... Oh, that better not be another paper launch, AMD! >:(
A lot of reviewers already got their hands on 5000hs laptops. Some of them also starting benchmark a 5000hx laptops, it's Intel who can't come out with 45w Tigerlake yet.

sam0

The problem is that this is quad core cpu, multicore usage is getting more prevalent in gaming, especially heavy cpu games like AC open world series so with newer cards you'll get bottlenecked at 1080p, maybe even at 1440p with how powerful these rtx cards are getting, (despite the scam of the "max-p-q" branding at all sorts of different wattages/real perf for the same model number mobile gpu). You're more likely to get stutter as well because of the lack of cores and the high usage per core by cpu heavy games and terribly optimized games.This is pure greed and market manipulation, they could easily put 6+ core cpu's in even budget gaming laptops which we saw with the 9750h and all sorts of ryzens. Couple all this with 120hz+ screens, which won't get close to that in heavy games because of said cpu, and these budget mobile quad cpu's don't make a lot of sense for the end user, but for the monopolists perfect sense.

SlipNSlide14

Quote from: toven on January 21, 2021, 19:03:06
A lot of reviewers already got their hands on 5000hs laptops, it's Intel who can't...
I know reviewers got them. They always do. I was talking about us, customers.

toven

Quote from: SlipNSlide14 on January 22, 2021, 03:32:46
Quote from: toven on January 21, 2021, 19:03:06
A lot of reviewers already got their hands on 5000hs laptops, it's Intel who can't...
I know reviewers got them. They always do. I was talking about us, customers.
5000H laptops are selling in the next 5days. It's Tigerlake45w that haven't announced yet and 35w just on reiverwers' hands but no selling date available.
https://m.facebook.com/ASUSROG.TH/photos/a.222178411161294/3638150682897366/?type=3&source=48

BlueberryNiggaZ

Quote from: toven on January 22, 2021, 08:01:49
5000H laptops are selling in the next 5days.
And I'll happily check 'em out. Jan 27th. Marking it on my calendar. Thank you.
HOWEVER:

It would be fantastic if we could also get more MATURE manufacturers on board (no dragons/demons/toy cars on the lid, for starters). And no cr*ppy typography or broken English on product website. OK? I'm thinking Dell G3, Pavilion 16, IdeaPad Gaming. Will these be Ryzen-equipped this time around?
I would also prefer not to pay the additional $70-90 just for it being Ryzen and not the cheaper i5-10300H, which is AS FAST OR FASTER IN VIDEO GAMES, spare for Civ 6.

toven

Quote from: BlueberryNiggaZ on January 22, 2021, 10:02:16
HOWEVER:

It would be fantastic if we could also get more MATURE manufacturers on board (no dragons/demons/toy cars on the lid, for starters). And no cr*ppy typography or broken English on product website. OK? I'm thinking Dell G3, Pavilion 16, IdeaPad Gaming. Will these be Ryzen-equipped this time around?
I would also prefer not to pay the additional $70-90 just for it being Ryzen and not the cheaper i5-10300H, which is AS FAST OR FASTER IN VIDEO GAMES, spare for Civ 6.
[/quote
Quote from: BlueberryNiggaZ on January 22, 2021, 10:02:16
HOWEVER:

You can pre order now, with no fancy logos. You can also choose between AMD Cezanne or Intel Cometlake. They come with Nvidia Ampare too.
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Acer-Nitro-5-is-available-to-pre-order-with-up-to-an-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800H-and-an-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3080-for-EUR1-799-Intel-versions-orderable-too.516252.0.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview