News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 10 III revealed in all its old-fashioned glory: Naming scheme and design are immediately pilloried

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2021, 21:34:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Renders of the Sony Xperia 10 III smartphone have been shared online. The upcoming midrange device features a typical Xperia design that has already been met with some criticism. On top of that, commenters have also been ridiculing the naming scheme Sony has chosen for the Xperia 10 III. On the bright side, it comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-10-III-revealed-in-all-its-old-fashioned-glory-Naming-scheme-and-design-are-immediately-pilloried.515933.0.html

kek

I'm glad they are reducing its size. Put it between 140-150mm and it would be perfect.

The name is actually ok, like, who cares. Xiaomi has a more messy lineup and no one points fingers at them. This one is pretty straightforward: Mark2 ---> Mark3 ---> Mark4 and so on...

Dallas Grant

Who cares what it's called, still going to be 100 times better than anything samsuck or crapple put out. Just wish they'd sell their phone in AU, I'd have one now, 2 best phones I've ever owned, Xperia Z2 and XZ premium.

Anarchose

Tech journalists must now just copy and paste these predictable write ups about Xperia phones.  They raise the same points every release but despite Samsung and Apple launching phones that look similar every year, they get over excited and hail them as the next generation of black slab phone. 

PaulM

Why are you reporting on what some idiot who is not familiar with the superiority of Sony phones is saying?

There is nothing wrong with the naming scheme, and the phone looks sleeker than those notched headphone-jackless Chinese garbage or anything from crApple/Samdung that is flooding the market.

Wolfie

It looks nice. Now we need a real compact to be released. My beloved Xperia z5 compact died so I had to swich back to my Xperia M4 Aqua

Jdoe

Thank you for your article.

I see several mentions (at least 3) on how everybody would be ridiculing the naming scheme. While this seems beneath notebookcheck to pile on, the link you gave on Twitter has pretty much no complaints on that front (only saw one mild comment).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview