News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Carl Pei announces his new brand's launch date, holds an M1 MacBook Air giveaway to celebrate

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2021, 17:24:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Carl Pei is well known as the co-founder of the successful smartphone brand OnePlus. However, he has since left this company with plans to start another. It will launch on January 27, 2021; in the meantime, Pei has tweeted that he is giving 10 MacBook Airs with the new M1 chipset away, presumably to drive hype for his own new products.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Carl-Pei-announces-his-new-brand-s-launch-date-holds-an-M1-MacBook-Air-giveaway-to-celebrate.515915.0.html

Meh

Yawn. Petty boys and their play pretend.
"I'm a one-man company, I'm like totally a big deal". "Leaving my garage for California soon".

chyole

What's with these sh*tty gleam giveaways ? You have to do 10 tasks and keep gaining points in order to have any chance of winning, right ?

Can't he just do 2-3 normal things like follow his Twitter page, IG page etc and then choose randomly from one of the followers..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview