News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel or MediaTek? HP Chromebook 11 G9 Education Edition lets users decide

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2021, 08:31:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The latest 11.6-inch HP Chromebooks will have both Intel and MediaTek options. Users who favor battery life will prefer the latter while the former will excel in performance and ports.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-or-MediaTek-HP-Chromebook-11-G9-Education-Edition-lets-users-decide.515794.0.html

Oliver Smith

Mediatek has been powering some really impressive devices all round and for performance it is a very reliable brand honestly

AndrewJohnsoon

This device looks awesome. I like the one with a Mediatek chipset. It is good enough for the students and has all the desirable features.

Eric Young

Quote from: AndrewJohnsoon on February 26, 2021, 12:33:54
This device looks awesome. I like the one with a Mediatek chipset. It is good enough for the students and has all the desirable features.

I am looking to buy the hp chromebook 11a which also comes with the MTK chip integrated into it and in terms of affordability and form factor, it's quite reasonable

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview