News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The LG V60 ThinQ is on the verge of receiving Android 11 for the first time

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2021, 00:09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a T-Mobile representative, the LG V60 ThinQ should start to see Android 11 within a few days. The publication of the Android 11 kernel source code for the Verizon model points to a wider OS upgrade being on the cards, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-LG-V60-ThinQ-is-on-the-verge-of-receiving-Android-11-for-the-first-time.515788.0.html

Arnel Arcilla

Its a great phone with dual screen but the magnetic charger is easily get broken second is that TMobile is not telling you that if your phone gets broken even if you have insurance is you have still have to pay $250 be cause they have to ship it they dont have the capability to fix it on property while Iphone and Samsung they can fix it in the store so be careful before you purchase this phone.

Dev Hickman

My LG V60 is a great phone and I've had it since Feb.2020. However, the C-type charge port is wonky as it disconnects (have cleaned out the port and also using LG-branded cable) whenever plugged in. I am now charging using a 15v fast charger.  >:(
I really don't want to get another phone at this point either. But perhaps the update to 11 will go smoothly.. ::)

Jose

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview