News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Details of the Huawei P50 Pro revealed: 120 Hz quad-curved display and 200x zoom tipped for the May-bound flagship

Started by Redaktion, January 19, 2021, 14:02:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei is set to release the P50 series within the next few months. Details of the P50 Pro and P50 Pro+ have now been revealed, with notable takeaways including a quad-curved 120 Hz AMOLED, a Kirin 9000, and 200x zoom for the range topper.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Details-of-the-Huawei-P50-Pro-revealed-120-Hz-quad-curved-display-and-200x-zoom-tipped-for-the-May-bound-flagship.515622.0.html

vrvly

That's something, I expected 15x zoom. But whether it's optical or digital from hi res sensor, it should be fun to use.

Mohsin

It will be nice to see 15x Optical zoom and 120 x digital zoom in Huawei P50 Pro + device.

Evelin Montes De Oca

As amazing it may sound it will be lacking the connections to Google right? This will hard to get use to and a let down for me. I am already looking at what other phones I can buy instead.  :(

Val Pentony

Great but please go and see Biden and get Google back on the Os, also can we simply get the health to connect strava, both of these flaws will keep me away

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview