News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP launches ProBook x360 11 G7 for students and education

Started by Redaktion, January 19, 2021, 02:01:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Windows 10 system will be an alternative to Chromebooks, but we highly recommend avoiding the TN panel option as it will likely render tablet mode almost unusable.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-launches-ProBook-x360-11-G7-for-students-and-education.515644.0.html

Him

The Baiting NBC would want you to believe otherwise, but these new Pentium N's got NO-THING on the i3-Y. 4 GHz in turbo, wider pipeline - and deeper, too. Many such advantages!

Grinnie Jax

Don't think that Celeron N4500 would be significantly better than Comet Lake i3-Y. And where do they source those 768p TN screens?? HP wants to torture kids? My 8-year old Pavilion is a far better laptop for kids than this crappola.

CamWang

Pure trash. If this cost more than 250 then it will become an expensive fancy trash. Hope no kid suffer from it I pray to god.

EYES

it will be nice torture to use TN panel, especially when kinds don't sit correctly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview