News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Amazing Apple M1X Geekbench multi-core result more likely produced by an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X rather than a rumored 20-core Cupertino beast

Started by Redaktion, January 18, 2021, 21:58:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An image taken from an alleged Geekbench run for a MacBook Pro18,1 system has supposedly revealed the multi-core power of the rumored Apple M1X chip. The score of 18,520 is over 140% higher than our results with an 8-core Apple M1. But it seems more likely shenanigans are to blame rather than an appearance by a 12-core Apple part or 20-core monster.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Amazing-Apple-M1X-Geekbench-multi-core-result-more-likely-produced-by-an-AMD-Ryzen-9-5950X-rather-than-a-rumored-20-core-Cupertino-beast.515625.0.html

CamWang

Oh my god. My wallet is ready to die. Please give me 16 inch Macbook Pro with Arm chip and without touchbar as soon as possible.

Meh

They can make it as powerful as they want, but you are still stuck on ARM and on Apple. In the end it's useless tech.

caribbeanblue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview