News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 9i Core i7-1165G7 has slower CPU performance than the Yoga 9i Core i5-1135G7

Started by Redaktion, January 16, 2021, 03:48:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The IdeaPad series is marketed as a mid-range offering to contrast to high-end Yoga series. Apparently, this also means that certain Yoga laptops with lesser Core i5 CPUs may slightly pull ahead of some IdeaPad laptops with the pricier Core i7.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Slim-9i-Core-i7-1165G7-has-slower-CPU-performance-than-the-Yoga-9i-Core-i5-1135G7.515018.0.html

Larry67

Very confusing, the IdeaPad Slim 9i vs the YOGA Slim 9i

This Ideapad Slim 9i IS thinner and lighter than the YOGA Slim 9i, which is what it makes it better to me..... BUT the new thinkbook 13xi that uses 11th gen chips is even thinner and the same weight, 2.65pounds. 
So why get this over the 13xi?    I think the new 13xi makes both of these Slim 9i models unneeded

bélaa

The yoga slim 9i and the ideapad slim 9i are the same laptops but in different regions (in america it's ideapad slim, in europe it's yoga slim). But the Yoga 9i without the "slim" is a 2in1 device so it is possible it's thinner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview