News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve delays the release of its Spectrum monitors by between 2 and 6 months

Started by Redaktion, January 14, 2021, 20:12:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve has delayed the release of its Spectrum monitors in what is the least shocking news of 2021, and probably 2020. The company had originally planned to begin shipping its latest product on February 26, but now will not until April 20 at the earliest. The 144 Hz QHD model will not arrive until the 'end of Q2', too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-delays-the-release-of-its-Spectrum-monitors-by-between-2-and-6-months.515139.0.html

mrfroid

You should ban appearance of EVE news on your site. That would make the world a better place.

mib00

Unfortunately there is no other equivalent options available.
By equivalent i mean: hdmi 2.1, slimmer bezels, 4K 144hz...

I see other models from LG and Asus but do not expect anything before September in stock.

John Smith

When they announce further delays for the release of Spectrum, that will be the least shocking news of 2022...  :)

Spunjji

Feeling even more glad that I resisted the temptation to pre-order... there was absolutely no reason to suppose that they could do this cheaper than any large-scale monitor manufacturer to any reasonable standard of quality.

Victor

Any recommendations if I reserved the 144HZ/4K Monitor? is there an easy way to cancel it and a similar product to replace it with?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview