News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung's trade-in program for the Galaxy S21 series is pretty darn good

Started by Redaktion, January 14, 2021, 18:16:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After launching the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra today, Samsung has also opened its trade-in program for the series. It's pretty good, actually, with Galaxy S10 series owners being able to trade in their phones for a massive US$550, for example.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-s-trade-in-program-for-the-Galaxy-S21-series-is-pretty-darn-good.515129.0.html

S.Yu

Only for the S21U. The other models are heavily cut down despite an identical $200 over the last generation, they're not really worth it, especially considering SD888's questionable performance(no reason to assume the Exynos would be much better with the same cores and the same node.).

Yonix

Checked Samsung's website here in The Netherlands. For my Samsung S20 5G I would get a staggering € 330 ($ 398).

Selling it second hand would give me more.

S.Yu

Quote from: Yonix on January 16, 2021, 17:22:17
Checked Samsung's website here in The Netherlands. For my Samsung S20 5G I would get a staggering € 330 ($ 398).

Selling it second hand would give me more.
And that would be the norm, tradeins are rarely worth it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview