News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GE76 Raider Dragon Edition Tiamat displaces the GT Titan series as MSI's flagship gaming laptop for 2021

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2021, 17:01:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At its MSIology event, MSI has taken wraps off the GE76 Raider Dragon Edition Tiamat. Embodying ancient Babylonian folklore, the new GE76 Raider will replace the GT Titan as MSI's 2021 flagship gaming laptop. The GE76 Raider is also available in a non-cuneiform design and sports the same internals including the Core i9-10980HK and the RTX 3080 Mobile/RTX 3070 Mobile options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GE76-Raider-Dragon-Edition-Tiamat-displaces-the-GT-Titan-series-as-MSI-s-flagship-gaming-laptop-for-2021.514960.0.html

Andy M

The dragon Tiamat edition looks splendid, quite stunning. It's a shame that it is only available for the 15 inches display though.

Shanky

Woah..the 99 Whr battery will be awesome. But, isn't there some official limit of sorts, that allows only a maximum capacity of 97Wh for a laptop battery ?

Shanky

Quote from: Shanky on January 13, 2021, 18:01:09
Woah..the 99 Whr battery will be awesome. But, isn't there some official limit of sorts, that allows only a maximum capacity of 97Wh for a laptop battery ?
I mean the limit is applicable for travelling on an airplane with such a laptop..

ASjod

Per TSA official information: "Lithium batteries with more than 100 watt hours may be allowed in carry-on bags with airline approval. One spare battery, not exceeding 300 watt hours, or two spare batteries, not exceeding 160 watt hours each, are permitted in carry-on bags." The GE76's 99.9 Whr battery technically adheres to that but the limitation is up to the individual TSA agent's interpretation, put another way be nice to your TSA agents and pray they don't have a bad day. Some grumpy agents have stopped laptops with far smaller batteries "because they can". >:D

kingly

Quote from: Andy M on January 13, 2021, 17:55:13
The dragon Tiamat edition looks splendid, quite stunning. It's a shame that it is only available for the 15 inches display though.

no its avalabile as 17.3 inch too i watched relaxingend video his got the limited edition laptop at 17.3 inch my concern is tho because of the battery being at 99.9whr will it be allowed for travel use.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview