News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo updates the Legion 5 Pro to a 16:10 display, AMD Ryzen 5000 APUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 GPUs

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2021, 18:04:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new Legion 5 Pro features a new display, CPUs and GPUs. The gaming laptop now offers a 16:10 and 16-inch IPS display with a native QHD resolution, a 165 Hz refresh rate and 3 ms response times. Additionally, AMD Ryzen 5000 APUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs now power the Legion 5 Pro, which will be available from March for €1,399 and up.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-updates-the-Legion-5-Pro-to-a-16-10-display-AMD-Ryzen-5000-APUs-and-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-30-GPUs.514833.0.html

CyrptoKing

Shadow1669

Dorby

Is there a MUX switch on this laptop since it has a G-Sync display?

I'm curious because to my knowledge, the 2020 Legion 5 AMD without G-Sync had MUX, whereas the Legion Y with Intel and G-Sync did not have one.

MSport_Jon

The same was said on the current Lenovo legion 5 models but there are users running 64GB of ram. The key is if the ram is upgradeable.

GrayFoxCZ

Quote from: MSport_Jon on January 13, 2021, 20:00:53
The same was said on the current Lenovo legion 5 models but there are users running 64GB of ram. The key is if the ram is upgradeable.
If I may - the same limitation was in place with Legion 5 and it was proven to be BS. Check Jarrod Tech or google Lenovo legion 5 16 GB ram limitation

Nanoo

Only Europe and US? Any info about when will it get release in Asian Markets, like China and Korea etc?

Mátyás Baranyai

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview