News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo announces a refresh for the subdued Legion 5 15 and Legion 5 17

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2021, 18:04:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has announced a refresh to its Legion 5 15 and Legion 5 17 laptops to bring the latest AMD Ryzen Mobile CPU and Nvidia GeForce GPU options to consumers. Both offer good higher framerate displays with the 15.3-inch reportedly having a sub-3ms response time.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-announces-a-refresh-for-the-subdued-Legion-5-15-and-Legion-5-17.513134.0.html

xpclient

Ever since Legions eliminated touchpad buttons which they last had in Legion Y740, I lost all interest in them. Now I have moved on to HP Omen and Dell Alienware.

xpclient

Quote from: Really? on January 13, 2021, 13:07:15
... and yet you are here to comment on a notebook series you "have lost ALL interest in"...

Because I have hope from them that somebody from Lenovo may be reading Notebookcheck and bringing back at least a few models with touchpad buttons. Of course I've lost interest in buying them given their current design. What's your problem?

Hankker

His problem is that he thinks snark is a sign of intelligence. This is a very low quality comments section with all kinds of bitches and bullies running around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview