News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo refreshes the ThinkBook Plus Gen 2 i dual-touchscreen laptops with larger e-Ink and IPS displays plus Intel Tiger Lake CPUs

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2021, 18:03:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new ThinkBook Plus Gen 2 i hybrids are essentially compliant with the Intel EVO specs, as they are powered by Tiger Lake CPUs, come with 2x Thunderbolt 4 connectors and total weight is kept at 1.3 Kg / 3 lbs. Lenovo also offers larger e-Ink and main IPS touchscreens with 16:10 aspect ratio and  2560 x 1600 resolution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-refreshes-the-ThinkBook-Plus-Gen-2-i-dual-touchscreen-laptops-with-larger-e-Ink-and-IPS-displays-plus-Intel-Tiger-Lake-CPUs.512976.0.html

Dorby

Quote from: Alessandro Pino on January 12, 2021, 18:26:01
Does the e-ink screen have pen support?
Yes, Wacom AES 2.0 active pen.
from Lenovo: "E Ink Note and E Ink Reader allow to use the pen or finger, but not both, to draw or write with an input method switch"

kek

We only need Lenovo not f*** it up with port selection, and that will be, this will be the perfect laptop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview