News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo unveils the Legion Slim 7 with AMD Ryzen 5000 processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2021, 18:03:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has announced its latest slim gaming laptop, the Legion Slim 7. The machine features up to AMD Ryzen 7 5000 series APUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs in a chassis that tapers to 15.9 mm. The Legion Slim 7 has a 15.6-inch display, available in either a 1080p and 165 Hz variant or a 4K one that tops out at 60 Hz and 500 nits. The Legion Slim 7 starts at 1.9 kg and will come in two colours.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-unveils-the-Legion-Slim-7-with-AMD-Ryzen-5000-processors-and-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-GPUs.514826.0.html

CamWang

What a shame. We have a Legion 5 Pro which has 16:10 ratio display and a slim 7 with 16:9? I do think more people would buy silm 7 for productivity not a heavy Legion 5 Pro. Hope there will be a slim 7 without dedicated graphics card.

Dorby

Quote from: CamWang on January 13, 2021, 02:38:22
What a shame. We have a Legion 5 Pro which has 16:10 ratio display and a slim 7 with 16:9? I do think more people would buy silm 7 for productivity not a heavy Legion 5 Pro. Hope there will be a slim 7 without dedicated graphics card.
There is: the new Ideapad 5, 7 Pro AMD comes with Ryzen 5000H and an option for no dGPU.

ChinaLiedPeopleDied

Everything about this laptop ia nice except the low travel 1.3mm, mushy keyboard with annoyingly cramped numpad.

I'd immediately buy a ThinkPad X1 Extreme (can be a bit thicker) with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS + RTX 3060 Max-P.

Asus G14 (2021 refresh) still doesn't feature a webcam which is a dealbreaker as work, casual gaming platform.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview