News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel announces 35 W Tiger Lake-H processors led by the Core i7-11375H Special Edition, aims to take on AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS and Ryzen 9 4900H in single-core performance

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2021, 22:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At CES 2021, Intel has unveiled the Tiger Lake-H 35 W processors for ultraportable gaming laptops. With the introduction of these processors, Intel is not only offering further market segmentation among gaming laptops but also is looking to take on AMD's Renoir Ryzen 7 4800HS and the Ryzen 9 4900H in single-core performance. The new Tiger Lake-H35 processors led by the Core i7-11375H Special Edition can boost up to 5 GHz and also offer resizable BAR support with NVIDIA's upcoming Ampere mobile GPUs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-announces-35-W-Tiger-Lake-H-processors-led-by-the-Core-i7-11375H-Special-Edition-aims-to-take-on-AMD-Ryzen-7-4800HS-and-Ryzen-9-4900H-in-single-core-performance.514452.0.html

Muhammad Anhar

ChinaLiedPeopleDied

Great, Intel desperately tries to save their outdated image by comparing themselves to 2020 7nm tech.

Better to compare Core 11th gen with Ryzen 5000

Aadesh Senthilkumar

Hmm demanding games like minecraft should benefit from fast single core performance. Can't wait to see an official benchmark with the i7-11375H.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview