News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Amazfit GTR 2e and Amazfit GTS 2e smartwatches officially launched in the US: Blood-oxygen saturation measurement and up to 45 days of battery life for US$139.99

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2021, 17:26:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Amazfit GTR 2e and Amazfit GTS 2e smartwatches from Huami have now officially become available to customers in North America. Both watches are priced at US$139.99, with the main differences between them being design and battery life. The Amazfit GTR 2e and Amazfit GTS 2e come with a data sensor for blood-oxygen saturation measurement.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Amazfit-GTR-2e-and-Amazfit-GTS-2e-smartwatches-officially-launched-in-the-US-Blood-oxygen-saturation-measurement-and-up-to-45-days-of-battery-life-for-US-139-99.514489.0.html

Eckman

As someone who owns a Amazfit Trex, I will never support Amazfit ever again. The Zepp app is garbage, my watch is perfectly fine, but because the app won't sync to it I can't use the watch. I have sent several emails to Amazfit support that have all fine unanswered.  So Amazfit should get a hard pass no matter how good the watch is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview