News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Pro 8 prices leak for the US

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2021, 16:52:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It is no secret that the Surface Pro 8 will be another minor revision on the Surface Pro series' dated design. Microsoft will update its famous 2-in-1s to Intel's Tiger Lake platform, while retaining the chassis from previous Surface Pro generations. The Surface Pro 8 will start at US$899.99 for the Core i3 model too, but that price does not include a keyboard. Microsoft will charge nearly US$3,000 for the privilege of 32 GB of RAM, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Pro-8-prices-leak-for-the-US.514409.0.html

heffeque

128 GB of SSD for entry... and $300 to go from128 GB to 256 GB.
What are they thinking?

DF

S.Yu

Quote from: heffeque on January 11, 2021, 17:43:10
What are they thinking?
What they've always been thinking. If MS keeps this up I really feel like boycotting them.

DougJudy

Quote from: heffeque on January 11, 2021, 17:43:10
What are they thinking?

Microsoft being microsoft I guess (they literally do this every fucking time - there's also the 200$ to go from 8gb of ram to 16gb on the i5 or the 400$!!! to go from 256gb to 512gb on the i7, there's plenty to be mad about on that pricing, fucking microsoft)

JacksonWalker

The problem with the Surface is it's design and mediocre battery life.

The design is an ergonomic nightmare and the screen looks like irks from the 80's. Why have we not already had an LTE ,Odell before now, and why is that option not available on ALL options?

Really Microsoft could make 3 devices an entry, mid and pro level and focus more on what the consumer wants. Until then I'll stay with Apple devices and my desktop PC.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview