News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi K40 Pro set to be cheapest Snapdragon 888 phone at US$465 MSRP; confirmed to launch next month

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2021, 10:21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi K40 series is on the way, and it will come with all the features required to make it a certified flagship killer. Xiaomi has now confirmed a February launch, what will almost definitely be a 120 Hz AMOLED, and a Snapdragon 888 for the Redmi K40 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-K40-Pro-set-to-be-cheapest-Snapdragon-888-phone-at-US-465-MSRP-confirmed-to-launch-next-month.514326.0.html

Yakamoto

Only God knows how they're providing such specs for so cheap ?

Either the display will be very low quality or cheap build quality and if not that, there is always tons of ads or some 'state' spyware.

heffeque

I got a European version of the Xiaomi Mi 9T for dirty cheap almost 2 years ago and... no adds whatsoever, everything working excellent, still getting firmware updates, and battery still lasts almost 2 days of normal use (though I still charge it every night, for heavy use days).

Couldn't be happier.

Bony

Quote from: heffeque on January 11, 2021, 17:37:23
I got a European version of the Xiaomi Mi 9T for dirty cheap almost 2 years ago and... no adds whatsoever, everything working excellent, still getting firmware updates, and battery still lasts almost 2 days of normal use (though I still charge it every night, for heavy use days).

Couldn't be happier.

if you're into custom roms, i would recommend flashing evolution x or pixel experince in that beast, it would make it a pixel competing stock android experince, i own the mi 9t pro and using evolution x, experince is sublime.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview