News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G leaks online

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2021, 14:19:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although HTC is no longer a key player in the smartphone market, they are still afloat. The next handset to come from this legendary brand is the HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G, which was recently spotted with three cameras on the back, dual-SIM capability, as well as Android 10-based firmware. There is no launch date or price to talk about yet, sadly.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HTC-Desire-21-Pro-5G-leaks-online.513902.0.html

vertigo

I've generally been a fan of HTC phones and would love to see them make a comeback. If the phone fit my needs, I'd absolutely buy it, and even if it didn't, it would be nice to have some extra competition to hopefully get the others to improve their offerings and prices. My only concern would be updates, since HTC hasn't really been very present in the mobile arena lately, but their phones are typically pretty open for community development, and if the phone is even moderately popular it would probably be able to flourish off of that alone. And as long as it gets security updates, which it should, that's all that really matters, since new Android versions often offer very little improvements and bring in annoying new "features." Frankly, I'd be happy to just stay on 7 or 8.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview