News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG's slow updates outside of South Korea continue with the LG Wing

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2021, 23:52:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Non-South Korean variants of the LG Wing are already lagging behind in terms of software improvements. While LG delivered new multitasking features to the South Korean edition of the Wing in early November, it has taken almost two months for the update to arrive in the US.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-s-slow-updates-outside-of-South-Korea-continue-with-the-LG-Wing.513802.0.html

Elky64

Owning the G8X ThinQ w/DualScreen here in Canada and receiving ONLY three updates in 14 months so "slow" doesn't even begin to describe what I think of LG's efforts in the support department. So no surprise hearing the LG Wing is getting the cold shoulder too, along with many of their other models as well from what I am finding out.

IMHO LG is killing it, literally, with their mantra "sell it and forget it". Definitely won't be another LG in my future that is for sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview