News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GeForce RTX 3070 Super and RTX 3080 Super graphics cards could be in the works as Nvidia looks to further expand the Ampere-based series

Started by Redaktion, January 03, 2021, 05:14:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been rumored that Nvidia is working on even more Ampere-based graphics cards to join the growing GeForce RTX 30 series. Although the names for the two new parts are not currently known, it has been suggested that they could be the GeForce RTX 3070 Super and GeForce RTX 3080 Super cards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GeForce-RTX-3070-Super-and-RTX-3080-Super-graphics-cards-could-be-in-the-works-as-Nvidia-looks-to-further-expand-the-Ampere-based-series.512789.0.html

AMD vs Nvidia

AdamRBall

How about sort out the 3070 and 3080 stock first??? What's the point of releasing another card when they can't sort out there suppliers....

Hazey

Tried out MSI 3070 Gaming X Trio, was dissapointed a lot, went back to my KFA2 1070Ti Ex, sold my 3070 with -60€

Either 3070 Ti/S gets better raytracing performance or I am going to wait 4xxx series card prolly 4070Ti/S or still trying to find a 3080 with a decent(not "over") inflated price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview