News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi launches the Mi 11 flagship: Snapdragon 888-powered phone with a QHD+ display for just over US$600

Started by Redaktion, December 28, 2020, 14:17:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi 11 is here, and it comes equipped with Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 888, a QHD+ 120 Hz AMOLED made by Samsung, and all-around impressive hardware. Better still, it's a hell of a bargain at a starting price point of just over US$600.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-launches-the-Mi-11-flagship-Snapdragon-888-powered-phone-with-a-QHD-display-for-just-over-US-600.512349.0.html

Boris D.

No Type C USB functionalities other than charging and usb tethering.. 600$, no hdmi out, no ethernet out, etc.

Furnace lake

Maybe I'm just a furnace and blazing at everything, but this telephoto-macro thing is so annoying. Maybe its just me who needs a real telephoto quite often

Aarif

Is this going to become a trend, with phone companies not putting chargers in the box.?
I understand companies would want to cut cost, but this is going to come at our (consumers) expense.when a new phone is purchased why would one not want a new charger?
As a consumer this does not make sense anymore,and it frustrates me that companies would just go ahead and remove normally standard items, and eventually I can see all phone companies going this way.
We the consumer got to just go with their (tech companies) flow, whether we like it or not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview