News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 8 Pro owners report serious boot loop issues caused by latest MIUI 12 update

Started by Redaktion, December 27, 2020, 01:08:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Owners of the popular Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone from Xiaomi have started reporting serious problems with the latest MIUI 12 update, which has caused a boot loop issue for some. The glitch is currently associated with Europe models of the Redmi Note 8 Pro and software update V12.0.3.0.QGGEUXM.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-owners-report-serious-boot-loop-issues-caused-by-latest-MIUI-12-update.512287.0.html

KEVIN LAY

I have 12.0.3.0 QGGIDXM
No boot loop just duplicate notification problem.. Sometimes it rings twice within a few minutes, sometimes notification that have been read like 1hr ago pops up again

Vovo

bootloop for me :(
And no issue.
Pcsuite want i connect my phone in normal mode first.
But i cant use my phone .
Only in recovery mode or fastboot mode...

Its really a bad joke :(

Mudasir

When I move any thing to a hidden folder it still remains in the gallary with the new update... 12.0.3

Zeeshan Balouch

I also faced the same issue on my Redmi 9 (4+64). Ooppsssss I lost my all data as a result of this.

T.S.L Nishitha

Even I have faced this issue. Lost my entire data. This issue is not only occuring in Europe but in India too. Xiaomi should take this issue seriously. Credibility will be lost once again.

People slowly began to trust Xiaomi after the battery exploding issues. And now again update issues and all the data is getting lost. 

yuna

the only issue i have encountered is the dark mode toggle on the control centre as it does not go directly into the settings menu when you hold it

Malted Milk

I had this bootloop problem with 12.0.3.0(QGGEUXM)... You can fix it by reflashing recovery (e.g. TWRP) and then closing AVB 2.0 in advanced settings - Booted properly after!

getitzack

I got the same problem. I'am really anrgy about loosing all data.Grrrr >:D
Connecting with Mi-Flash and selecting the "save user data" option was not possible!! Last time Xiaomi.

Andy Cole

Got the bootloop issue after 12.5 update. The only fix that worked is removing the SIM(s), booting up, then replacing the SIM. All goes smoothly until I need to reboot. Then follow the same procedure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview