News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The European Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus prices are potentially leaked

Started by Redaktion, December 26, 2020, 17:52:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The reliable leaks site Winfuture.de has published a new post which apparently contains every last detail on the Galaxy S21 offerings for the European market. This includes the pricing structure for these sub-Ultra variants, starting at about US$1040 for the base model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-European-Galaxy-S21-and-S21-Plus-prices-are-potentially-leaked.512284.0.html

S.Yu

Disappointing both because Samsung still blindly follows whereever Apple leads (or maybe they only follow when Apple ups the greed game) and because Apple isn't even the leader in many of the right places.

Felix V

These sound a lot like the successor models to the S20/S20+ European (International) 4G variants. The article states the 64 MPx hybrid zoom module seems odd, but that's actually very similar to what the two current models already have (Samsung advertises them as 3x hybrid optic zoom). The current two models also come in a 128 GB of storage, 8 GB of RAM configuration only, though it is worth noting that Samsung has been known to release higher storage and RAM variants down the line. So this leak dows sound about right, what with Samsung not being particularly generous with their specs - I think premium devices like these should come with at least 256 gigs of storage and 12 gigs of RAM in 2021 - and also not needing, or willing to innovate particularly much. Apple's camera system with their excellent signal processing and software algorithms on the new iPhone 12 Pro series, that the S20 series is supposed to compete with, is arguably better than Samsung's. I have an S20+ and the main camera has a TERRIBLE lens on the main camera, and suffers from major sharpness degradation (fringing) away from the frame centre. When I say that, I mean MAJOR - makes most of the pictures shot from up close all but useless. The 12 Pro Max has a main camera that's miles ahead of Samsung's, but then that phone is a closer competitor to the S20 Ultra that it is to the S20/S20+, both in terms of its (gargantuan) size and (equally gargantuan) price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview