News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Initial Rocket Lake-S ES scores show only nominal leads over the Core i7-10700K, Ryzen 7 5800X leading by 11% in single-core and 19% in multi-core tests

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2020, 20:27:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

CPU-Z and Cinebench results of what appears to be an engineering sample of Intel's upcoming Rocket Lake-S processor have leaked online. The preliminary results do not indicate much of an advantage over the Core i7-10700K yet as the sample has locked frequencies. These results also show considerable advantage the Ryzen 7 5800X has at the moment in both single and multi-core loads.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Initial-Rocket-Lake-S-ES-scores-show-only-nominal-leads-over-the-Core-i7-10700K-Ryzen-7-5800X-leading-by-11-in-single-core-and-19-in-multi-core-tests.511144.0.html

dosadsakd

Hey mister spices editor.
Learn how to read and leave the stupid clickbait titles aside.
The ES is a 65W part with lower clocks than final.
The way you put it we understand that Rocket lake won't be able to match 5800x, which...in the end you'll see it'll even beat in ST and be a wash in MT.
So please stop these crap posts, because NBC is turning slowly into a fudzilla.

Dolly Citrus

Quote from: dosadsakd on December 23, 2020, 09:16:22
The way you put it we understand that Rocket lake won't be able to match 5800x, which...in the end you'll see it'll even beat in ST and be a wash in MT.

ES means Engineering Sample.That type of CPU always (with a few exceptions) comes with locked multipliers

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: dosadsakd on December 23, 2020, 09:16:22

Wow. Such a revelation. I'd take you are an Intel insider? Please keep sending such eye openers. Thanks in advance :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview