News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This GeForce RTX 2060 laptop is only $699 USD right now from Walmart and Gateway

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2020, 06:25:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This is probably the cheapest laptop we've seen with the GeForce RTX 2060 GPU and 120 Hz 1080p display. However, you're going to want to upgrade the 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB PCIe SSD at some point to get the most out of the system.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-GeForce-RTX-2060-laptop-is-only-699-USD-right-now-from-Walmart-and-Gateway.511470.0.html

Daniel Ridenhour

I would love to see a review on this.  I did a bit of research on it the last time it was on sale at this price.  Acer owns the 'Gateway' brand...  but has said they did not make the current Gateway models.   They seem to be from the same odm and ordered / shipped together with Evoo models sold through walmart. 

Brian Bain

I bought this a few weeks back.  I updated it to 16GB memory and a 1TB NVME drive.  I have been able to play Battlefield pretty decently on high quality.  Battery Life is not great but the system feels quality.  As far as the LCD, it could be better and does feel a bit washed out sometimes.  can be a bit on the flickery side but if you crank the brightness it doesn't seem to do that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview