News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Latitude 3510 Review: Good Battery Life Despite Small Battery

Started by Redaktion, December 19, 2020, 12:25:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell's 15.6-inch business notebook offers decent battery life, low noise emissions, and a backlit keyboard. Unfortunately, it is held back by its dim low-contrast FHD IPS display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Latitude-3510-Review-Good-Battery-Life-Despite-Small-Battery.510563.0.html

fdsfjklds

this thing shouldn't be $700, at max, it should be $400. Way too overpriced for a core i3 laptop. Walmart's Motile is much better value, with even better performance, along with windows hello facial recognition!

what?

Why are u guys wasting your time on these laptops that no one cares about? Where are the HP Spectre x360 13,14, AND 15 reviews??? You guys have reviewed 2 XPS's, but not even 1 spectre. They're rivals.

smh

NoteBookFan876

Quote from: what? on December 19, 2020, 12:52:00
Why are u guys wasting your time on these laptops that no one cares about? Where are the HP Spectre x360 13,14, AND 15 reviews??? You guys have reviewed 2 XPS's, but not even 1 spectre. They're rivals.

smh

So "What" just review laptops everyone else is doing?!? I'm sure you can find some other sites that does reviews on these already popular laptops + the many youtube videos to watch. The info given here might be handy to someone now or later down the road.

Dorby

Quote from: what? on December 19, 2020, 12:52:00

smh

Because taking their time and effort to professionally review these laptops in the hopes of benefiting the consumers is what makes Notebookcheck better than 98% of tech blogs and magazines out there.

And you get this high quality tech journalism for free of charge, so be grateful for that as long as it's here.

Cris Silvestri

Don't waste your time on this laptop.  First 4 months and I've had the track pad changed twice and the daughter board changed once, then it had to go in for repairs only to be told the mother board needed to be changed, and was then informed that it would take 2 months to do this..... after which Dell said they'd exchange the system.  However due to their horrible customer service I'm still waiting....  Last time I'm buying anything from Dell.
Intel i7-10510U (4/8) 1.8Ghz16Go DDR4  (1x16gb)SSD  512Go NVMeEcran de 15.6" 1920x1080Intel UHD 620, camera 720pBatterie 3 cell (7h)Wi-Fi ac, BTWindows 10,  Garantie 3 ansPoids de 4.4 lbPorts:3xUSB, USB-C, Audio(1), HDMI, RJ45

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview