News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra leaks confirm design with no expandable storage, less RAM than its predecessor and no bundled accessories

Started by Redaktion, December 18, 2020, 20:13:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy S21 Ultra has been leaked in its entirety, and it is a mixed bag for fans of huge Samsung flagships. On the one hand, the Galaxy S21 Ultra will feature the new Exynos 2100 chipset and upgraded cameras, which should all be welcome changes from the Galaxy S20 Ultra. The removal of expandable storage, all bundled accessories and less RAM than the Galaxy S20 Ultra are all downgrades, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S21-Ultra-leaks-confirm-design-with-no-expandable-storage-less-RAM-than-its-predecessor-and-no-bundled-accessories.510693.0.html

OPDogg

228 grams?! Jesus...
I love the 500+ PPI screen with 120hz AMOLED display - many fans are waiting for these screens! But that weight really breaks my heart. I toyed with the Pixel 5 at 151 grams and boy was that a treat. Who knew weight would be a deciding factor for me...

vertigo

This is pretty typical. Expandable storage is one of the big reasons many people stuck with, and still stick with, Samsung over the competition, and therefore a big reason why their phones have been so successful. So of course now that they've established their position of dominance they're removing it as well as cutting back on other specs. I won't buy Samsung products anymore, as I've had issues with pretty much every one I've ever owned or used, from phones to TVs to soundbars, and I hate some of the changes they make to Android, but the ability to use an SD card is one of the main reasons I've even considered them at all, even though I remind myself I don't like Samsung and don't end up getting one. And now there apparently won't even be that.

S.Yu

Quote from: Gus on December 21, 2020, 07:22:19
I was looking for a reason to move away from Samsung. They gave me 3 or 4.
Ok, so the headphone jack wasn't a dealbreaker for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview